Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Upper Left Wisdom Tooth Cavity

"No Living Lent"

Revelation 22
6 The angel said, "These words are true and trustworthy. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets sent his angel to show his servants what must soon will happen. "
7 "I come quickly: blessed is he who ignores the prophetic message that is written in this book! "
8 I, John, saw and heard these things. And then to see them and hear them, I knelt at the feet of the angel who had shown me, to worship.
9 But he said: "Do not, for I am the servant of God, just as you and your brothers the prophets and those who ignore what is written in this book. Worship God. "
10 also told me:" Do not keep secret the prophetic message that is written in this book, because it is nearly time for compliance.
11 Let the wicked continue in their wickedness, and follow the unclean in her impurity, but the good continue doing good, and follow the holy sanctified. "
12" Yes, come quickly and bring the prize I'll give to everyone according to what he has done.
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and last, the beginning and the end. "
14 Blessed are those who wash their clothes to get right to the tree of life and to enter the gates of the city.
15 But it will be perverts, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and all who love and practice deception.
16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify all this to the churches. I am the offspring descended from David. I am the bright morning star. "
17 The Holy Spirit and the Lamb's wife say, "Come!" And you hear, say, "Come!" And who is thirsty and wants to come and take the water of life without spending anything.
To make the work of God is not the point of living on borrowed time. I have to have my tool.
Paul advises Timothy:
stoke the fire within us.
Because God gave us a spirit of fear but of power, love and self.
have our ears open to receive advice from pastors, it has filled us to know God.
2 Timothy Ch.
1:3-7 God causes us in the Gospel of St. John Ch. 7.37
In the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood and said loudly: that is thirsty come to me and drink and his heart will flow rivers of living water that he meant the Spirit that opened to receive those who believed in Him
This makes the Lord I lift us is not illusory, it is a reality we experience it every day, but we come in faith, desiring to drink from Him
Conclusion:
The Coming of the Lord is near, more and more seek to cleanse.
"The holy holy still" Rev. 6:11 to 17.
All the steps we have made in the knowledge of our Lord we must stand and look over him because he has plenty.
not stay, be free, in so doing, change your life for helping others. Remember seeking holiness and received advice from those who are appointed by God. Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment