Thursday, April 22, 2010
Cardrecovery 5.30 Registration Number
Omar Soto.
Ephesians, chapter 3, verse 14, start reading there, says and the Lord's words: ".... For this reason I kneel before the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ from whom every family in heaven and earth to give them according to the riches of his glory to be strengthened with power in the inner man or woman for his spirit, so that Christ may dwell by faith in their hearts so that rooted and grounded in love may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth length, depth and height of the love of Christ which surpasses all knowledge to be filled with all the fullness of God ... "
Let me leave it there. You know, while I was meditating today during the various activities I was doing today in the day, obviously I could not stop thinking about all this, what happened there in Haiti. And obviously are disasters of nature that nobody can stop them. The life of nature has its way. A few months ago we celebrated the 5 year anniversary of the tsunami that took away from all these islands there in the area of \u200b\u200bThailand and I remember I saw a special documentary that was made on the Discovery Channel made a documentary about this and taught how to video scenes that took the victims themselves who were there but were videos that were not able to find and have not been revealed until now and the images that I saw, I said, wow, the truth is this is incredible, when nature is out of his course there is no one to stop it.
remember seeing this picture of this man we saw when the sea pulled back and began to move offshore to speak to see what he was doing and suddenly sees all this wall of water that sweeps him completely. They were scenes that you will say like, wow, and sometimes you ignorantly think, oh, but I know how to swim, I can I put in the water and swim. And forget looking up to Michael Phelps does not escape this, because it is water that comes with a current and a power that nothing stops him.
Hurricane Katrina when it came, no one expected that Hurricane Katrina would cause havoc caused here in the New Orleans area. And my brothers are also events that occur in nature so many and so many and so many places. Hay eventos de la naturaleza que suceden dentro de nuestro propio cuerpo, cuando hay algo en nosotros que no empieza a funcionar bien porque hay algún elemento que nos contamina de alguna forma u otra, son cosas de la naturaleza que uno no puede impedir, aunque usted se ponga la vacuna del flu, aunque usted se ponga la vacuna del H1N1, y aunque usted se ponga cualquier otra de las vacunas que puedan existir, mire, siempre algo va a meterse por los poros en su vida y va a tratar de alterar su sistema en alguna forma u otra.
Y claro está, uno se para en fe y uno dice, Señor, que eso no venga contra mí, ninguna plaga tocará mi puerta. Y uno se para fuertemente y con toda fe y se pesa en esa convicción, pero el asunto es that while we are in this body, while we are in this world things will happen which we will never have control over them.
And before that fact, my brothers, I begin to think like God where you are in all this, what we do, how we can proceed, Sir, where can we find inspiration? And for some reason the Lord led me to this passage. And I began to meditate, and I say, wow, ok, Paul bent his knees before the Father, that is, he is recognized, this is not about me, that God deals with you, so this gesture of kneeling and to say, ok, I give to you, Lord, you're the one all the answers. And he was doing it in a form of intercession for the church at Ephesus and at the same time I identify with him and I say, Lord, how I can intercede for each of my brothers and sisters, so only you who are here, but for those people who suffer from some form or another, whatever their situation.
And here's where this word came to me. For when Paul is saying, look, that God will give you according to the riches of his glory, look interesting that in times of trouble where you appear to be a total shortage, which may seem we're on the street, with nothing Paul is saying that God them of their riches in glory. Already I begin to see a contrast there, a contrast that may sound like an irony at the same time. It's like I'm here with nothing more than yet God is rich in glory which could provide. But the wealth that has a specific purpose and that each of us to be, what, according to what the text says, that we may be strengthened in our inner being, with what? Vitamin C? May we be strengthened with rice and beans? May we be strengthened with a good arepas or pupusas? May we be strengthened, where my favorite Chicano? If you listen, we can be empowered with real tacos. If I heard somewhere place. No, we can be strengthened with power.
My brothers, look at this, this word is very interesting. This power dynamic is like, sometimes I lack the words to explain this, but the idea of \u200b\u200bpower is like, is what it feels like a bull when you are ready to proceed against someone. Sorry for the image. But imagine you are a bull, one of those really big, to see it a mile away and I'm afraid. Imagine him in front when the bull is then focused on its target and is like tilting at every little step that gives is like building up, building up, building up, as it is tightening, squeezing, squeezing. There is a force inside that when the animal starts to run, UUF, no stopping it. Exactly, running has been said, which is facing.
is that kind of power, is like that in the midst of our circumstances as God's spirit begins to instill something in us and it's like you go, and concentrate, concentrate. Let me see what I can give a different image? How many of you like movies? How many of you watch movies? Yes, I like fiction, action? Some of you saw the film The Fantastic 4, The Fantastic 4? They saw the Silver Surfer? They saw that movie? No? Those who saw the silver surfer at the end, I liked it, the silver surfer, he had to kill this thing that would destroy the earth, but the silver surfer all his energy he obviously derived from the table where he was moving well, well cool, and all that, the matter is that at the time final the only way he could destroy his opponent was when he and who shrugged as if it were a fetus, let me to come here to watch me well, he shrugged like a fetus and I said, ok, but stopped here no, still, still, still, and you'd see as this light began to shine in it as that until he grabbed all his strength and suddenly opened and in a cross, and left all this power from him. Excuse me, I'm half movie fan. That will be my fast next week, I will not watch movies, has. Part of my fast, I close the parentheses.
But get the idea? I like to be seen either as visual because it illustrates something. To be strengthened with power in the inner man and woman, that's like, this is hurting me but ... .. Hold on, hold on, hold on ... .. aaaaaaaaah.
When you can have that kind of force there is nothing that can stop us. But when you have that kind of force, this force has a purpose, because it is not just for the sake of screaming, to do so, or aaaaah. No, this force has a purpose because I be strengthened with power for what? To understand something. In the midst of the situation, in the midst of my circumstances, God is strengthening me so I can understand what is beyond what is happening in front of my face, and what is happening beyond there is something that has a width that these walls can not be measured. There is something that has a length, a distance I look to the horizon and can not reach. There is something that has a depth that no matter how down I get, no, I will not be able to know. There is something that has a height, which is so large that the last star, the last galaxy can not endure. The
I be strengthened to be able to help me in my tiny mind helps me understand something that goes Beyond meassure, and this is the love of God. Look, I do not mean I do not want this to sound like a cliché, because that's not, but hey, when you, when we, let's say, when we managed to understand the love of God, this is one of the mysteries larger. No matter what happens around us, there is something that helps us to stay. There is something that helps us, like, cool, all is quiet. I dropped the roof of the house, but I suffer, I'm sorry but I'm ok, I'm alive. I'm in one piece.
Whatever, you fill the blank, whatever the situation with which one can find, I am strengthened by the power of my inner spirit. And I be strengthened in this, look the other part of the secret, verse 20 says "... and he who is weak to do some things in a more or less as the power that works in the president, in that no give you any kind of glory. That I can be me. DISPUTED THAT incorrectly paraphrased the text well, ok? But he says, and he, with capital letter, which is able to do .... What? Ditel again yourself, one who is able to do all things, a lot more what? Abundantly beyond what you can ask or understand.
In other words, be search the list you have there in your Bible all the requests you have, the search made the list and think about this: God can do more than you have in that list. You are seeing me around for the camera, take off your list and everything you have on that list, remember this, that God can do more than that.
Look how he says again, we ask or think according to what? According to the .... Recall that image ... to the power that worketh in us. Or, in other words what you are saying, not everything works as it were, in God up there, but God makes things work through us as well. There is something God does but there are certainly other things that God does through us, things that when God strengthens us, when God, I do not know if this word is well told, but when God empowers us, I do not know if that word is though that, no? Ok. Añádanla to your vocabulary, when God empowers us, in English it sounds good, EMPOWERS, When God EMPOWERS us, because in English, Spanglish'm saying, when God empowers us is that, my brothers, that God allows us to hold so in the midst of this situation God helps us understand the love he has for us in an even much bigger and know that love, look, we that our requests fall chiquititas by what God can do. And when we managed to understand everything that God can do, and what God can do through us, that power begins to act in the midst of our lives in a way which leaves us, emanates from something in order to bless others around us.
So my brothers, in the midst of the circumstances of his life, through their traumas, in the midst of this personal property in the midst of their frustrations remember this, remember that word. God gives you power. God gives you strength. God gives you strength, spirit works in you. That spirit intravenously or through the rays of the sun, either way, that spirit fills you, you'll be able to fill that you can face all the things you have to go, that you can do things that maybe you can do on your own skills on your own talent, in your own strength, but at the same time remembering that God does through you even more.
What we do fall short, but God has the power to do more. Perhaps God is calling me to give him a glass of water to someone, but through one glass of God is doing something beyond. That maybe God is calling me out of here in Boston to sit with a boy back in Walltown and lunch and listen to your life, listen to their story, pray with him laugh with him, mourn with him and through it that may seem insignificant, but, okay. Before the eyes of God that is worth. How about you leave the comfort of your home and go to school where your son or daughter, and you go and takes the time to talk with teachers, with teachers and put up with them. You may think as there is, alas, have to do this, but look through that there is something God is doing through you to bless their children, and who knows if even to bless the school where your children are too. That
here through the church where we are, any way we can serve each other, any way we can encourage one another, as I always say, is to handshake with a smile, with a tap on the shoulder, either way, look, you're doing your part but through it God is doing even more. That's the idea of \u200b\u200bthis message, that he who is able to do all things more abundantly than I can ask or understand, this is the one we give glory, because he is in control of all things.
My brothers and sisters, again my intention with this message is not that this sounds like a cliché, never, never, never God forbid that I should do that, there is really very large is built here and God calls us to learn that. I do not go through those doors and that when it comes to my house and say I feel like wow, my life boring, that crap, I did not say that, but I can stand, focus, concentrate, Lord, fill, fill, fill my space, do something, throw me by lightning, whatever, but you can fill me, fill me with power so I can leave any pond where I am stuck and can throw those new horizons. Look, Lord, I want to know the width, length I know, I know deep down, I know the top of your love for me to be a much more efficient, more complete a fuller person, a living person, a more dynamic person, a person who is so ñeñeñeñe, but is a proactive person. That's the kind of person God wants us to be, my brothers and sisters.
That I do not give headaches to both my wife and she loves me I do not give headaches to both my children and they me, but that we live in the fullness of what Christ is. That is another message, let's stand up and let's pray.
You were there all the time? Hear what I said the anchor? Oops, thank God it was good what I said. Interesting, are a good illustration, I use that with another message. Sometimes we are talking about God and do not realize that God is there, but ... .. quietly, watching, but that's another post.
Father, in Jesus' name, Lord we come before you in the night once more and Father, how I love Your Word, Lord, I enjoy your word, the truth is that your word is living and active and no doubt it, Sir. Every time I read those scriptures there is something coming out, jumping from the prayers, of those papers, Lord, and bring something to us, in our heart. And Lord, I know these words I have shared in some way or another, my hope and my prayer Lord, is that this jump on the hearts of my brothers and sisters and Lord, Father, for your strength from power in man, the woman inside each of my brothers and sisters through your spirit, Lord, I pray so that my brothers and sisters can get out of here with a sense of strength, firmness, and that nothing and nobody can get to where you put them to them, Lord. Nailed his feet to your truths, your feet nailed to your principles, sir, that no matter the storms that may come, Lord, that we remain steadfast, firm, Lord Jesus, in width, in length, in depth, atop the full knowledge of your love, Lord, but perhaps will never know in su totalidad en esta vida, pero llegará el momento donde podremos ver las cosas cara a cara y que podremos conocerte como tu nos conoces a nosotros ahora, Señor.
Pero en el instante, Señor, en el interino de tiempo, declaramos estas palabras de tu Escritura que aquel que es poderoso para hacer todas las cosas, sí, Señor, tu, tu, tu que eres poderoso para hacer todas las cosas, Señor, mucho más abundantemente de lo que nosotros podemos pedir, de lo que nosotros podemos imaginar, de lo que nosotros podamos concebir en nuestras mentes, en la mejor forma que tu creas a través de los medios que tu creas, a través de las personas que tu creas, a través de las circunstancias que tu creas, a través disasters or victories of life, do you handle your immeasurably more than we can ask or understand.
Teach us Lord to give you the glory, no matter what. We give the glory to you, Lord. And that same way, Lord, I declare once more on each of my brothers and sisters the words with which I started this service, Lord, Lord bless thee and keep thee, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be you mercy, Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. We're going with this word, and you shall give all the glory. Amen Jesus. Thank you, God. Thank you Lord Jesus.
0 comments:
Post a Comment