Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Name Of Uranus In Hindi

and you will receive based on the Word Faith Christian dating

Omar Soto
Audio

Let me briefly share with you something the Lord has been laying there in my heart from Wednesday. Let's say that is a continuation of the message I shared with you last Wednesday. You remember last Wednesday we talked about of what? as we walk. As the text was saying, ah, well, that I fell asleep.

Ok, let me take a break, let's take a break. I want you to grasp the person next to him and tickle him or something, get up, if you are asleep. Ok, I awoke. We talked on Wednesday about this idea: we walk by faith and not by sight and this was a passage he was talking about how God has given us a treasure is the treasure of his power in the midst of our lives, but that is not power that often can be measured by physical things around us but it is something one must believe and receive as While he was saying right now by faith.

This is something that just works and works in us through faith. The element of faith in our Christian life, my brothers, is key. None of us can be called a Christian if you have left. Although dude but if you doubt and have faith that you can call a true Christian is genuine or genuine. But without the element of faith do not know, is a philosopher or a philosopher then it is only thinking about esoteric things or something.

But look, go with me to the book of Ephesians, Chapter 3, from verse 14. Today I'm going to talk about faith in what? Faith in what? faith in love. You put your faith in love. There are some who put their faith in the money. Money, Money, Money ... .. there are others who put their faith in another person, but faith in what? ok, go to the text, Ephesians, Chapter 3, verse 14 reads:

"... for this reason I kneel before the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ from whom every family in heaven and on earth that he'll of, you, according to the riches of glory, again the idea that there is a treasure that is laid in earthen vessels, that it's according to the riches of His glory to be strengthened with dynamite .... To be strengthened with rice and beans, to be strengthened with a good rib steak or whatever you like .... And gave them hungry right? To be strengthened .... It is more likely that some say that this is your favorite passage and I know what broke down completely. I made a heresy here and now. No, .... Give them the strengthened with might in the inner man or woman for his spirit to dwell, whom, why? where?. Ok, let's stop there.

That Christ may dwell by faith in their hearts. There are 4 things that I want to mention today. Faith in what my brothers, do you believe that we base our faith? Our faith is based on the person of Jesus Christ but Paul in Romans 9 says that faith comes by hearing and hearing what? the word of God. Everything we believe is grounded in the word of God, is grounded in the things that have come, pronunciations God has done his own words from his mouth, coming out of his heart. If the Bible says that the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, it is also applied to God himself. That when God speaks, when God decreed a word is a word that is emerging from the depths of his heart and out of his heart, leaving his mouth, that word has an effect on one or one that receives it.

Our faith is based, is grounded in the word of God. It is so only this written word but what God says about your life day after day, night after night minute by minute, second by second. You will say, pastor Omar, do you think God is talking non-stop here all the time? No, not necessarily but I think the word of God is constant, eternal. It has no beginning or end. You may have received word of the Lord in your heart or in your life about 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago and you can think like that word was in that season, at the time, but that does not negate the word but that word is still alive and active and is still cooling in the middle of his being.

What that tells us the book of Hebrews? Let the word of God is what? going to read it. The word of God is living and active and more sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. And the best part, and discerning, what, the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12 in case you do not know.

I say, the word of God is unseeded, as would a good Puerto Rican, you turkey. When God decides to say something there is no stopping. Moreover, another of my favorite passages, they are going to read. I am sharing with you today favorite passages. Isaiah, look at this, Isaiah chapter 55, verse 10, beginning in verse 10, says:

"... because as it descends from the heavens the rain and snow and do not return there but water land and to germinate and produce, and gives seed to the sower and bread for food, look how he says, so shall also the word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. Not coming back empty but will accomplish what I want, this is God, and it shall prosper in the thing for which God sends ... "

Faith in what? word, promise. I do not know how many will remember from that verse that says, because God is not man that He should lie nor the son of man to repent. Where is that? Numbers, book of Numbers, I know because I looked, I had to spend a while searching. Numbers, chapter 23, verse 19:

"... God not a man to lie nor the son of man to repent, he said and not done, said and not run ... "

Look, I can go on listing books, passages, verses that emphasize precisely this truth of God, that time and God decrees a word about their children, their daughters, that word believe what your time is going to happen. That seed of his time is going to happen.

And look, let me tell you something, just for comfort in their lives and their hearts, not all seeds grow at the same time, mind you. Let me say it again because I do not know if they understood. Not all seeds grow at the same time. How many of you did an experiment once in their school of snap beans Right? How did this experiment once, right? In a few days starting to come out this sucker? After 3 days, 3 days starts out this shoot fast. Many have planted a mango pit? How do you say mango, mango, is that I put the accent on the o. mango seed, how much later that in sprout? That will take longer, we're there already talking about .... How? Until you forget one who sowed, and when you come to see, say, where did that tree? 3 months after you have a mango tree in the backyard.

Look, my brothers and sisters, now is very interesting, to me this is quite revealing, because now is the seed of the Word of God with our hearts. That seed may be that you received when you were 5 years but that seed was there, and it was perhaps even their ... until now, let's leave it for not disclosing the years have run, it was not until now that seed began to germinate, started dating and began a shoot out. Each seed grows at the time that God has given.

Paul in First Corinthians he is talking about this dilemma is that some people have favoritism, some say oh, I prefer to follow the teachings of Paul, I prefer to follow the teachings of Apollo, and what Paul responds to these people? Look, my brothers, what then is Paul, and what is Apollo? Only servants through whom you believed, and that as each one conceived the Lord. I planted, Apollo watered, but who gives the increase? God. It is God who gives the increase.

Faith in what? faith in the promises and words of God upon our lives. That faith, my brothers, that faith as we said last week, brings to our lives a power that no other person can experience. That faith in our lives because something like saying something, there is a treasure and that treasure is the power of God, the anointing of God in vessels that can broken at any moment but that is where God has deposited and that faith is in our midst with a purpose, not as only meant to keep us aligned and will and purpose of the Father, to live in a is reconciled with him, away from sin and live for God, for God and in God. These are the purposes it has but at the same time that faith leads us to us to fulfill what God has for our lives. This faith gives us a sense of purpose, gives us a purpose, gives us an address where we can proceed. If they come distractions around us or whether those distractions they treat us, as it were, to fend off what God has us, that faith is what leads us again and again in the plans and intentions that God has for our lives.

Let me read this other verse in Ephesians, Chapter 2, as they say I'm reading Paul's line of thought here. Ephesians chapter 2, verse 8, look what it says.

"... For by grace you are saved through faith, once again, and this is not us as this is a gift from God, not of works lest any man should boast, look this is where the emphasis I want to do, because we are God's workmanship ... "

In other words, we are a part art in the hands of God, we made it. Look how he says:

"... created in Christ Jesus for good works ...."

Look, let me share my dilemma, here I will open my heart. I do not know how many times we try to use the Psalm that says, "... delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart ...? Right? Psalm 37. And we can take our faith and moored, made fast to our faith many times in the text and say, I have faith that whatever I ask the Lord, for the Lord will give me. And there are times when we stand there on and it's like nobody gets me there. God must grant my request because it is his promise is his word and he has to give me.

But look this is where my dilemma because sometimes those things we ask are not aligned with the works for which God created us in Christ Jesus. I follow the line of thought here as I go? That idea I delight in the Lord, which implies that phrase is this sense: that means I delight in the Lord, Lord, I delight in whatever you want for me. My delight is to do your will. My delight is not so only I want to achieve things that I personally like and has point and apart. It does not mean you're not going to speak, to be proactive and enterprising in the things you want in life. I think there are plans, there are purposes that God blesses, that's obviously one, goals you want to achieve and I'm sure the Lord will say, hey, let's go for it. We, Achieve, I am with you. I miss you cheers. Check later.

I am sure that our faith can be applied in this context also where if something goes in us, because look, that God might say, that's what makes a grandparent with their grandchildren? Pamper, pamper God for you because look, he says, you want that? Let's go, go for it. But other things, My brothers, where our personal desires will be in touch with the desires of the heart of God. Not necessarily because they're bad but because maybe by that time, for that season, for that moment in your life are not aligned with the desires of God's heart for you or me.

And this is difficult to assimilate, my brothers, it is hard to grasp this. But I am saying it with a purpose because when I read this text, created in Christ Jesus for good works, look at what he says later, I have reached the other part, ".... Which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them .... "

I do not know about you, but it smells like God is telling us, that's for me to know and for you to find out. That's for me to know and for you to find out what it is. It's like God obviously knows, God knows the plan, God knows the way God sees far beyond what we see and in that way we're going to have our trip and our choices and whatnot, and of course God will having to do much troubleshooting as it were with us to get back on track as he had intended for us, but either way, that faith is placed in us takes on a life even more when we use that power to really discover these works that God wants us to do and live to light of them.

When we are aligned with the feel, look, our life of faith becomes an entirely different takes on an entirely different because it is a very big difference: to live life with desire to want to do something or achieve something versus live life with a sense of vocation and a sense of calling.

When we live our lives like that, believe me, no matter how many times you deviate from the road, that sense of calling and vocation, it will realign again.

last week I was speaking with my brother Roberto, Roberto if you do not mind I'll make mention of our conversation, by the way, I heard great things of that message, God bless you and keep paying off that word, so praise God for that. But I talked with Roberto, we were talking and we were just talking about it, often many times we have experienced in our lives we thought we were in the right way but as we were out there, we realized as I was like, That's not the way. And the only thing we could understand and experience that we straightened our steps once more was the faith that we were both in the sense of calling that God had placed in the middle of our lives, that although it was a call we received some time ago, but either 15 or 17 years who received it, the word that God decreed that God planted that God baked and sealed with his spirit in our lives, that was the word that in those moments again and we went.

were times when maybe God spoke to us by a direct impression on our hearts and let us know, like, here's something weird, I have to return again. As well as both experienced men and women of God that God prophetically just used to remind us of that call that God had in our lives, and these words the Lord used them to cool it in our minds and our hearts and come back once again way.

Interesting

But guess what? stones was when God used to remind us of that call. Know what I mean, right? The people you least expected, yet Christian ladies and gentlemen, Juan Pedro went home and I do not know where the hell, house, accurate, and suddenly something comes along and spoke to one that one is left as that, wow, this is literally God speaking through the stones.

God is going to find a way that the seed that you sowed in growth time, growth of his season. And not only growth but also its fruit. Growth and fruit are to one another. And that my brothers I believe all by faith.

Faith in what? not faith in our own strength, not faith in our own wisdom or intelligence. Look, our own forces so they can go and pray to sleep well, so it may come the anxieties of life and sleep atrochan him again, but in the name of Jesus that will not happen. Amen.

But when our faith is grounded on those words, those promises of the Lord when I remember what the Scripture says, the heavens and the earth will not pass over his word, the word of God is eternal. The word of God has no beginning or end. Will have a beginning and an end in our lives but God does not. God dwells in eternity and from eternity God comes and floods our space, God fills our environment and begins to give us as a new facet to what we are, everything we do, everything I say, everything I think everything I do. From I can have faith that if I see someone I know is struggling, that is fallen, that faith in me will not let the anxieties of that person told me like, ah, you have no hope , jump off a bridge.

But that faith that God has placed in me going to force me, I will oblige, it is a duty, I will force that person to say, look, no, God is not finished with you. God has his purposes you. Do not give up, yea, get up, raise your eyes to it. I left the boyfriend, girlfriend, has been a divorce or get fired from a job, whatever it is, or I was kicked out of your country, whatever it is, look, do not be discouraged, keep your faith in the Lord, keep affirmed your faith in the purposes and the promises that God has said about you.

Moreover, I will stress I say something now and trusting in the Lord with all certainty. It may be that at some point in your life, someone said a word about you than perhaps even you confused, you said like, wow, is out of order, what happened there? It may be that someone wanted tell a word with his good intentions but that word like you misrepresented something. Look, I tell you, in the name of Jesus that even the words that incorrectly said the Lord can take and make something good out of them. The Lord can take the seed that perhaps fell into the wrong ground that God can take again and put it on the ground that has to go. Or a word that may have been connected with a wrong intent, the Lord can take those words and through your life can give a new shape and a new direction to these words and promises.

What if maybe someone told you, ah, you're going to marry a pastor and you'll have 4 children and 2 of them will have twins and maybe not in your life have you married to a pastor and you were a kid and you tap out with hair .... Part of the beauty of God, my hair is that as well. But the thing is my brothers, who say that the essence of the word was that you could have a fruitful life, maybe the fruit was then measured with a husband, a wife of such caliber and many numbers of children. But the blessing that God had, as God had for you has been reflected in other ways. But it remains the same blessing of God that was declared on you.

That also produces faith. Faith produces it, my brothers. This is material for another post. But faith occurs, any word that has been declared on your life, any promise you have said about your life, look, faith allows one to say, Lord, let it be your will and not mine. If that word has been given me in the way that I decorated and presented, if there is anything in this pack your along my life I want to change, that faith that is in me, that power is in me will allow me to say, Lord, give me discernment to know how this package will be unfolding throughout my life. And so I can discern how you give way to know how to answer that call you.

Faith in what? ultimately as well said at the beginning, faith in the Lord Himself Jesus is a word that comes from there.

My brothers and sisters, I invite you, let's pray. I believe God is encouraging us that our faith may be strengthened, that our faith may be grounded more and more in the Lord, and you know what? I say, life is not easy, the Lord Jesus himself warned us that the world we will have troubles, there will be people who are going to get sore heads, there will be situations that will be contrary to what an expected or what you wanted to live, but that does not mean that such situations are absent from the power of God.

is your faith, the faith that is in you, that power has been poured into you, that power that is deposited on the glass that is corruptible, it's that faith that God will allow permeate all things. It is this faith that when you're in the boat you are paddling from side to side by the winds and waves, is this faith that allows me to be confident knowing that the Lord has control of my boat. That although the boat to fetch water for a while, but the Lord will take care to stay afloat.

And look, I dare say that if the boat sinks, the Lord will bring a lifeline to keep his head above water. And if you end up under water, is going to take to bring an oxygen tank with a mask and a tube for breathing. Receive the word, my brothers, because that is faith. That's faith.

God is with you in the air here on earth and under the earth and water as well, God is with you. Now, do not go under water to throw on purpose, consists. We do not have gills like fish to breathe underwater.

Let us pray, my brothers, let's pray. Lord Jesus, how beautiful and wonderful are your works, above all things how beautiful is the word that you speak to our lives. Lord, your word that has no limits, your word that transcends traditions, it transcends religions, transcends ethnic, cultural, my God, experience, your word that comes to children, which reaches young people it comes to adults, who comes to the elderly, your word that comes to speaking English and speaking English, Chinese, Korean, Swahili, Portuguese, whatever, you know, your word is limitless. Moreover, your word is a language that is of heaven, which is nothing compared to the languages \u200b\u200bthat are on this earth. More

though so your word comes and invades our space, invade our time, invades our agendas, invades our lives, but it invades a purpose and a divine purpose, eternal purposes because you know the thoughts you have for us Lord, thoughts of good and not evil, to give us the order we expect a full order You, O Lord, my God an end, which is defined by your glory, Lord, an ending that is full of height, depth, length of your love, O Lord.

And we have to wait at the end to experience that only through faith can we live in today, right now, Lord, each in his chair and in the community with our brothers and sisters we may experience the blessing what is living in you, for you, for you, Lord.

Father, I pray that through these words that have come out of my mouth, Lord, I pray that the faith of each of my brothers and sisters on this night can be further asserted that despite doubt Lord, your faith may be strengthened in your word, Lord, in your promises about their lives.

Oh my God, that no matter what stage of growth that has that seed. Father to the ground of these hearts to be nurtured constantly for you, Lord. You have brought people who have planted a seed, you've brought people that water that seed, Lord, with fresh water, some may try to water it with dirty water, polluted, but either way, Lord, you give you take care of growth in the seed, Lord. There is a seed in our hearts, some hearts they already have a complete plant, some of them have a full bush, there are some who are giving and experiencing fruit, Lord, there are various stages which are represented here. More however what defines and unites each of them is you. You are the element that unites each of these experiences, the nutrient, Lord, that fuels our lives.

So, Lord, today our faith provides these nutrients that only come from you, Lord. I declare faith on the life of every one of my brothers, Lord, faith, if they can not see that light at the end of the tunnel, my God, you can leave here today watching, so not only light but also output , Lord. Father, I declare faith for supernatural wisdom, faith to know to manage resources on your face in our hands, both at the family level, on a personal level and in terms of work, Lord, faith to know how to deal with interpersonal relationships, faith, Lord, to know how to approach you, grow in the purposes that you have for our lives. We give the glory only to you, Lord. Receive, my God, from us, from your church's honor and the honor, my God, is all for you, Lord. We adore Jesus. Thank you, thank you, Lord, thank you for your word, your promises. We say yes and amen to each of them in the name of Jesus. Amen, Lord. Thank you, God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment