Years ago I stopped believing in the system, in the boxes, in the election that suddenly enemies become allies, in which they know everything and that others think we are idiots . I only believe in the players, and my opponents, in anyone else.
Let me take this river of m. ... I have not been easy, but I like sport and I owe too much to speak my mind and without costing me dearly.
I explain a little review of what happened the last few days.
Play Off by LEN, first match in mind I have two plans.
ONE .- It is trying to win at Sabadell, which was superior to us unreservedly. DOS
Sabadell If we go on the scoreboard, to rest players and try to get Yuri Biart 3 or 4 goals and 7 goals retrieve it takes Svilen Piralkov. Finally
Yuri gets a goal, is positioned to 6 Svilen.
Second Party. There is no plan B, only we had better win. Sabadell again but this time is more than Yuri begins to plugging. When asked after the match, How many? "Not" I answered.
already on the coach, Oscar Rebolé gives me the minutes and see who has 7 goals, I will confirm to the website of the federation and actually see that exceeds Svilen Yuri.
Yuri I go to the corner and I comment and all the bus starts singing the song of Yuri Patxi Puñal version of Osasuna. "Nobody is going to stop Yuri Biart ..... ... . lolololol ... "
begin to send tweets and facebook and I hear that you have given Svilen Piralkov Goalscorer Trophy .... Go oversight, I think, to make sure this mistake I start to call people who were in the pool of San Sebastian.
Contact Chiqui Sans
this comment the game and confirmed that I have delivered. As our party has become eternal, I do not know the outcome. With the answer I hallucinate. "We knew your result" and therefore was in web, and so were the 7 goals on the scoreboard Yuri scorers, therefore the dismissal is not large, it is huge.
to finish already, I called Moneypenny that has been tweeting with wpcat who was in the pool and to deliver a paper before the game with trophies for best goalkeeper and top scorer with Svilen Piralkov. The warning that this may change as the party of the Final starts 30 minutes later you can tell if Yuri marks these 7 goals.
The sharp response, follow, follow.
This is the tweet of which I speak, as is public and can be read, as I put it.
The tweet reads:
- "Piralkov has received the trophy for top scorer but Biart DH has made 7 today and it exceeds by a goal .... they gonna do?"
- "Do not tell me (I do not j. ..) who has been the iluminao? As nose ... but do not touch"
- "me that I was surprised because I knew I should give that could change, but I have said go ahead and I am a Mandaa ... "
- "is that you have learned that also plays water polo Navarra"
Already in the Blog
Waterpolo in Catala confirmed that tells Moneypenny.
http://waterpoloencatala.blogspot.com/2011/05/el-waterpolo-es-un-esport-estrany.html
I think this course is more important to get on TV delivering Goalscorer trophy and then saying it was a mistake to do things the way they do.
When is a mistake and screw up, screw up big and would put at least Trophy top scorer in your official chronicle albeit erroneously, but so are omitted.
guess now change the rules of classification of strikers, saying that only the worth of the regular season, those of the Play-off for the title or that blacks can not win this trophy. I'll wait for everything ...
apologize and I hope that the trophy where it belongs, to YURI Biart.
Although there will be no televisions or pictures, we ask you for the address to send it by SEUR ... Welcome to our world
0 comments:
Post a Comment