Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Rosy Cheeks Sick

forbidden to talk about ... WATERPOLO. Yuri Biart

Biart Yuri: "Now when I go to Cuba, I think people do it all very slow, I've already taken the European rhythm"
is a physical marvel at the pool when he trains and plays with the Club Waterpolo Navarra. His accent betrays the Cuban Biart Yuri, a giant fully integrated into the Autonomous Community, which meets the second stage of work in the best club

Miguel A. Rodriguez



Yuri Biart, posing in the gardens along Barañáin Lake. (IBAN AGUINAGA)

pamplona. Many Navarre chosen as a holiday destination the paradise city of Varadero. Biart Yuri has done the opposite way. He left his village of origin in Cuba to find its future in Europe as a professional athlete. A road that has carried over Navarre.

Why put him Yuri?

For Cuba the relationship he had with the Russians. Most of my generation has a Russian name. My mother liked Yuri.

What is Biart origin? It

Haitian roots. My father was there.

What does a Cuban in Pamplona?

I came to Spain to play professional water polo and the issue of partner took me to Pamplona, \u200b\u200balong with the conditions offered me the Club Waterpolo Navarra. Before that I was in Italy and the sport is like, makes you move constantly. Being

Varadero, washed by the sea, do not you feel strange in an inland city? Do not miss the sea?

Yes, yes, because I've always had at hand, because in Cuba lived in a city at sea. When I was not paying much attention, but now I give the value. Be sorely missed, but I enjoy it when I go on vacation with my wife to Cuba.

Will every year?

Yes When finish the season we usually go in July and August.

Would you like to Pamplona?

Yes is a very comfortable city in which we live very well. I also really like the treatment of people. I feel comfortable, clothed.

Compared with the Cubans, do not you shut the locals appear?

At first you may find it hard to open a personal conversation with the stranger, but once you know and where you're going and what intentions you treat you like one more and you have very good relationship.

What she does not like the city is cold.

Yes, yes, it takes very evil (laughs). When it's cold I spend a few months in training I'm going home and house training, and little else.

For here you have the image of Cuba as a very quiet person. Does "you're stressing me" of that TV ad is true? Yes

Caribbean rhythm is noticeable when you are living in Europe. Everything goes very fast and there everything is very quiet, no such timely ... In fact it happens that when I go to Cuba now I notice the difference and I think people do it all very slow. I've already picked up the pace soon reach European sites, be, formality ... What corners

likes of Pamplona?

I love the old. Sunday morning I usually move around. I'm also going with the family to see some people, as Viscarret, Mutilva ...

also lived in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhich has Tues Do not you throw more?

time I was there and was fine. It is a very interesting city to live and has sea but the sea was not what I moved to be there. He attached great importance to the family, my partner, which is more important.

Where Life is better in Spain or Cuba? Go

commitment question (laughs). In Spain, Pamplona and lives very well, but the roots of one are there and for me as Cuba does not live anywhere.

also his family lives there. There

Yes I have my mother, my father, a brother and my niece. Despite existing problems, Cuba has a charm that grabs you and once you're there you feel you're not gone. But in Spain is very good and I have thought about making my life here.

How do you see Cuba from a distance?

From a distance I see that Cuba is undergoing change. These changes are very slow, but I'd rather be slow and safe and will not sell a country by a desire to make a change, that's what happens in almost all Latin American countries. It is preferable to gradually change the mentality of those who are leading the country now. Cuba's strong belief in them. Yo, I'm out, when I get there I notice these changes. Are opening the market to foreign companies, but not to any foreigner. I think they're doing things very well.

"People here have a good idea of \u200b\u200bhow Cuba?

No. People are striking that in Cuba there are people who go need. But if Spain is a European country and here too there are people in need! How Cuba can not be poverty, being a developing country? It happens all over the world because there is no perfect political system, whatever it is, neither the U.S. nor that of Spain.

In Spain There is a long tradition of tourism in Cuba. What place do not miss the visitor?

The eastern part of Cuba is interesting to see, describe what is the reality of Cuba, the country: people, people, how they live day by day ... And the security there is incredible despite the needs out there. Also in Havana, the capital, has many things to see. And if the goal is to relax, calm and relax, I recommend Varadero. It is the perfect place. But the whole island is very curious.

Cuba has always been very good athletes.

In Cuba at a very small incline you to art or to the sport and are looking at the conditions that the child is very young. There are many sports training schools, military, art ... Of athletes out there, because there you have it all: education, medicine and food, and everything is free. That helps a lot so they can get great athletes.

Why did water polo?

Living in Varadero, a beach city that had in it was important to know swimming for the tranquility of my parents, to get out with friends, going on outings in school activities ... The coach who was then seen that worked, things were going well, but I was not going to water polo, but for baseball player. It all started as something very quiet, but here I am.

is a very demanding sport, reflecting more than television, because we also have underwater battle. Even players who are left there long fingernails to scratch the opponent.

Yes, yes. It's a lot of physical contact sport and sometimes things happen that should not happen. In any contact sport, the same desire to win, or that otherwise do not make certain moves, it takes you to do things that are not allowed in the sport, but everything happens.

When going on vacation, looking for places with pool or prefer to disconnect?

I like to keep contact with the water and the gym when I'm on vacation, because if it does not cost much to start in September, the season is very hard.

What other sports do you like to go? I still much

American sports: football, NBA and baseball.

Have you ever played on a handball court? Yes

in Larraín, and I do go bad on here, I won easily.

What do you think the ball?

I think a sport very strong and very technical, so I could witness and practice. It has great emotion.

And what other programs you see on TV? Soil

see the Discovery Channel. I really like the programs of discovery.

For music, like salsa.

That's in your blood, do not miss the house of a Cuban.

What about food Navarre?

At first it took me to adapt to the food of Spain, but once I came to Navarre and saw what I ate well habituated soon. She eats very well.

He loves the cider.

Yes, yes, I see that you have reported it (laughs). I have visited several in Pamplona, \u200b\u200bI have the pleasure of having a person who takes me good sites.

What is spiked?

I cost a little more, I have not learned to eat that way. What

miss the Cuban food?

The Cuban food is very different from English. But when athletes try to control enough food, salads ... When I go to Cuba, with the mother as more food stews, sauces, spices ... A meal very hard on the stomach of an athlete.

Can you take a good mojito in Pamplona?

Yes, yes. There are sites that have good specialty mojitos. I have friends that I often recommend when the test sites. But I have not yet had the pleasure of taking me one.

What you enjoy doing in your spare time?

often read and try to relax and disconnect with reading, because sometimes you're saturated with training and travel, and a good book is always good.

Do you understand that here there is so much gossip?

just do not understand because I'm not much, but I know there are many programs gossip.

also like to shop on the trail.

Yes, yes. On Sunday morning I go with my wife to sign. They sell very good vegetables and fruits, and that is very important to my diet. And some Tuesday, when I'm Barañáin also usually go.

So it's almost over Navarre.

Yes, I have built quite well in the dynamic Navarre.

Have you ever had any racist incident?

In the city itself, no. I have not had that feeling of racism, but in other sports theme. But that is included in the sport, because they usually do so in the spirit of your concentration when playing. It is assumed and, when one is proud of its roots and its color does not affect at all. At least to me.

here "Like the Cuban accent? Yes

People hits a little and do not understand some words I say.

takes many years outside of Cuba, but does not lose the accent.

I think that if in ten years I have not lost at this point no longer I'm going to lose. In addition, as when the season ends I'm with my family and my friends, not to be missed. And I do not want to lose.

You, which is handled by car, what do you think the ceiling of 110 km / h?

law is a fairly radical, but as it is to be met.

What smoking ban?

That really likes me. Now you can enjoy local cafes and over without having to keep the smell of snuff for the rest of the day. It is much better. Personally I will be pleasing to many people, it will be good for your health.

And finally, how do you define a personal ad?

Interesting question. I define myself as a loyal person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment