Friday, October 30, 2009

Purchasing Shops In Kharghar

[Patch] Windows 7



Well then I tested and found nothing that I work, or good if found but I modified the boot (boot) of the new Windows 7 Here I give this trigger for many as I do not have the money worth q versions of this good and improved operating system microsoft
- Windows 7 Home Premium: 350,000 Colombian pesos.
- Windows 7 Professional: 600,000 Colombian pesos.
- Windows 7 Ultimate: 670,000 Colombian pesos.

tons which we choose to achieve by other means not very valid legal but here are some

activator (pa put it like original), does not touch the BIOS or boot

Instructions:





If you tried to activate your windows with other methods please uninstall and then unzip the file I uploaded it run as administrator. In the window that follows choose "Yes" and then a blue window opens -> there you are clicking to Apply the patch is installed and then reboots .. Initiate and activated and you will have your windows ..




DOWNLOAD











0 comments:

Post a Comment