lo lee. ¿Y Tú?
Today nobody wanted to go with me to the movies, nobody wanted to go for a spin. Everyone is too stressed or relaxed (
read: sleeping all afternoon ). So I sat in front of my beloved laptop and, of boredom,
Mamuschka.Blogspot.Com completely redesigned. It took me longer to encode the HTML header, since I tend to be a little obsessed with the details (and some other things). Yes, I'ma nerd, and anyone who is, not only recognize Christian Bale in the picture, but know that he is who played Batman in the latest film adaptation of Christopher Nolan.
hope you like the new design and watch it well, because I intend to change it later.
Edition: The design is out of square when viewed in Internet Explorer but in Mozilla it looks good. I'm troubleshooting.
Issue 2: All fixed. I'm all ass = D.
0 comments:
Post a Comment