do not intend to introduce or define what is LOST because anyone with a television knows that I mean the masterpiece Jeffrey Lieber and JJ Abrams . When it comes to popular series that give much to talk, you have a thousand fansites on the web, coming out in newspapers, magazines, etc ... Something happens that can siemplemente not like it then. It happened with Friends and, recently, Grey's Anatomy ... and I also happened to LOST. I avoided the series for as long as I could, playing down his popularity, assuming it was something as absurd as the inexplicable fame of the group RBD. But when the respectable host of one of my favorite podcasts that he had seen the series and had spent the weekend watching the first season, I said I could not remain ignorant and should find out for myself what all the fuss. That was how, in less than a week, I'd devour the entire first season and the first chapters of the second. What's so special? I do not know, really. May be the stories behind each character and the treatment given, the mystery of the island, the love triangle between Jack, Kate and Sawyer ... I do not know but gave the nail and I am "forced" to follow religiously while emissions in USA.
best of this series, in my view, is that throughout the story there are moments that you are marking, when you are not forgotten and you never get bored of seeing. Here are some of my favorites ( SPOILERS for those who have not seen anything yet):
This video not found on You Tube so I found time to upload it myself. I still remember the exact moment that I was seeing and my reaction to see how the hatch window is lit. Unbelievable.
When I saw it was still difficult to differentiate between the views of Locke and reality. It's a great scene.
Artz explodes. Nothing to say.
No words can explain what this scene is perfect.
First scene of the second season.
Bye, bye hatch. Unbelievable.
third season. Looking from another perspective as falls on Oceanic 815.
Priceless. Sawyer is one of the best qualities of this series.
0 comments:
Post a Comment